Hi Guys

Public Discussion

Hi Guys

Postby Chandoraa » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi guys.

Got an email concerning new Eve release and thought of you, how's it going?

Chan
Chandoraa
ex-Member

Re: Hi Guys

Postby EndersChild » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Hey Chan
You thinking of coming back to Eve. Again :D
EndersChild
ex-Member

Postby Chandoraa » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi Enders, nice to see that you are still around and feel like you can give me grief.

Not sure at the moment, some of the changes in Rhea seem quite good and they offered me a decent deal if I come back, so not sure at the moment especially as I am seeing TJ on a couple of kill reports ;).

How are things in game, I see that you have some new corps in the Alliance that are hogging the killboard?
Chandoraa
ex-Member

Postby La Loca Fappuccino » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Good to see you around man! Things have been great recently, we've managed to get past that whole quiet period that we were in 5 months ago.

The alliance is pretty sweet - POSPY joined after being a part of Kadm's alliance before he stepped away because of the ISbox changes. We're always out and about helping each other on ops and have had some serious fun recently taking much bigger fights than we used to be able to, plus we've taken in some more smaller corps too who very much offer to help out/give us intel on stuff they come across. Naturally POSPY have the killboard because they love killing structures, it's almost like they're Kadm's apprentices or something.

You should come play ;)
La Loca Fappuccino

Postby Chandoraa » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:10 pm

I must admit that it is tempting, I would suggest that you have a chat with Nash and the other directors to see if they would be willing to have me back, I didn't really leave on the best of terms - completely my fault. :?
Chandoraa
ex-Member

Postby Gunner GzR » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 am

hi chan, how was the grass on the other side?

Wh's have gotten great again. You would not be disappointed in returning to eve
Gunner GzR
Director

Postby daplan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:57 am

Can only agree. Fun is getting back and EU TZ is still a bit low :). Get back and have some fun. Lots to pew and nicer chains with the c4's branching out like that.
daplan
Veteran

Postby Chandoraa » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:16 am

Hi Gunner, nice to hear from you, how are you keeping? Grass is never as green as you think it is going to be. I have not been in game for the last 3-4 months and have been getting my Destiny on, Internet spaceships are always calling though.
Chandoraa
ex-Member

Postby Amberjade » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Dear Mr. Chandler,

as you may noticed some of the old folks are still around in the warm and couldy hole called "Envy" ( we should give it a female name again) as you may noticed the high queen itself (Gunner) had shown you the path of glory, righteousness and honer (resub Eve). I, as the village idiot, of the high empire of "Envy" recommend you this as well. As you Sir may wish to join the royal forces of senselessness in the local evening mumbling. The not resubscription of you eve account is very unsolicited in the current society of the whole eve universe.

Greetings from the royal countryside of Bugk
Amberjade
Corp Member

Postby V'Kanth Agalder » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Hey Chandoraa. Destiny on xbone or ps4? If the former send me a ping - gt Borrelia
V'Kanth Agalder
ex-Member

Next

Return to Anomalous-Pub